With restrictions easing we are excited to once again welcome you to dine in at Barrels & Ashes. The ‘new normal’ means some things have changed. Due to the maximum allowed numbers sitting at 10 people, we are implementing new dining sessions as follows:
Our exceptional hygiene practices continue and we have also implemented a 15 minute clean down between dining sessions. Please be aware that Covid-19 has brought some issues to our supply chains. We endeavour to have our full menu available at all times, but this may not always be possible.
To remain in keeping with the strict requirements mandated by the NSW Government, the following rules apply:
- Bookings are essential. Walk-ins may not be available.
- A $20 deposit is required to secure your booking. We ask that you understand that Covid-19 has been incredibly tough for the hospitality industry and we simply can’t afford no-shows. We understand that you may need to cancel and will happily refund your deposit so long as you give us the courtesy of phoning to let us know you can’t make it. This also gives someone else the chance to secure your table. Cancellations will be accepted up to two hours prior to your booking. Full deposit will be deducted from your final bill.
- We will be asking for contact details for you and your guests. This is part of the government tracing program so the health department can contact you should they need to.
- Our service will be strictly table service. You will not be permitted to order from the bar or unnecessarily move around the venue.
- Strict spacing between tables is in place. You are not permitted to move our furniture (chairs or tables).
We thank you for your support during this crazy time and look forward to welcoming you all in greater numbers in the (hopefully) near future!